The Koolsadhu

Daily Reflections
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Pre marital sex!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShradsBLfan



Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-04-27

PostSubject: Pre marital sex!    Tue May 03, 2011 10:20 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hope

avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Pre marital sex!    Tue May 03, 2011 3:58 pm

ShradsBLfan wrote:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/I-dont-find-pre-marital-sex-wrong-Ankita/articleshow/8152655.cms

What are your thoughts on this folks?

this is the one where she says she does not mind it na?

I share her views.

pre-marital sex is a person's decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koolsadhu1000

avatar

Posts : 577
Join date : 2011-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Pre marital sex!    Wed May 04, 2011 12:23 pm

It indeed is a personal decision .

But this very sentence bothers me ...........i wish it was not . I wish for the olden days whn it was NOT a personal decision but a social norm .............Marry and THEN have sex .

I don't care if this sounds fair or unfair ...........that social norm acted as a preventive measure for minimising sexual diseases , emotional sucides when pre marital sex cudnt be handled , illegitimate children and the moral chaos that we around us today .

Sorry for sounding puritanical . But these r my views .

I would oh so NOT be comfortable sensing that my children were sleeping around for 7 or 10 years till they finally settled down on a life partner .

You get emotionally and physically hurt and you are NOT the same person as each relationship fails till u find the so called PERFECT MAN or PERFECT WOMAN .Each time a part of u dies and u become hardened .

Also ...........all this sleeping around and walking in and out of relationships makes it easy for u to walk out on the commitment of marraige as u get kind of used to it .

I am not saying ALL who have pre marital sex r incapable of serious commitment . I am merely pointing out the discrepancies .

Saving the sexual experience for marraige can give the institution of marraige dignity and a spiritual base .

This sounds almost impossible today as marraiges take place late and even more late . Who will remain a virgin if he intends marrying in the thirties ? Perhaps no one .

But then see whats happening around as parents helplessly watch their daughters or sons getting in and out of relationships that inevitably end up each time in sex . What novelty remains by the time u marry . Forget the novelty ........one is emotionally drained .

Who is happy ? The worried parents ? Or the ones doing it ?

As far as this interview of Ankita Lokhande goes .........I have said this before and shall say it now . She needs to brush her PR skills . She is currently playing the role of Archana ........a homely simple girl with extremely traditional values . Making her opinions known on a subject as delicate as this while she is playing this role is not wise . She may go away from those people's heart who adore ARCHANA and this may affect TRPS of PR .

The younger generation will ofcourse admire her bluntness .

Had she given this interview AFTER the serial was done , it wud put her in a better professional light .

Plz dont be offended Archana fans .......this is my personal opinion . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tiya229



Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-04-17
Age : 26
Location : canada

PostSubject: Re: Pre marital sex!    Wed May 04, 2011 3:01 pm

i personally am on the fence. i dont like it when people are using modern views on sex when in a relationship to say " we are testing waters".. that personally doesnt gel with me.

i am not a prude.. but i defo think sex should be with that one person you want to spend your lifetime with. otherwise it cheapens everything.

if you are engaged to the person to marry, then i'd fine with it... but if not, in a serious committed relationship, on the verge of marriage, i DONT advocate pre-martial sex.

ankita lokhande is NOT only jeopardising her future career but also sushant's. the world knows they are in a relationship. with this statement the next question/comment is " are YOU sleeping with him?!" with her comment; it screams YES

like kools said, ankita SHOULD brush up her PR skills.
i personally think she is still hungover with the persona JDJ gave her. do i like her? YES. but is there a way to be outspoken YET diplomatic, and be more thoughtful to TWO careers? YES YES and YES.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koolsadhu1000

avatar

Posts : 577
Join date : 2011-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Pre marital sex!    Wed May 04, 2011 3:28 pm

am not a prude.. but i defo think sex should be with that one person you want to spend your lifetime with. otherwise it cheapens everything.

Amen to THAT .

ankita lokhande is NOT only jeopardising her future career but also sushant's. the world knows they are in a relationship. with this statement the next question/comment is " are YOU sleeping with him?!" with her comment; it screams YES

AMEN to THAT too . It happened even during the dance show JDJ . She may love him and all , I dont even doubt that or have any interest whatsoever in going in that area . But professionally she DOES affect him . They r a couple and regarded as a PACKAGE Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anu rulz

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2011-04-18
Age : 32
Location : mumbai

PostSubject: Re: Pre marital sex!    Thu May 05, 2011 3:15 am

tiya229 wrote:
i personally am on the fence. i dont like it when people are using modern views on sex when in a relationship to say " we are testing waters".. that personally doesnt gel with me.

i am not a prude.. but i defo think sex should be with that one person you want to spend your lifetime with. otherwise it cheapens everything.

if you are engaged to the person to marry, then i'd fine with it... but if not, in a serious committed relationship, on the verge of marriage, i DONT advocate pre-martial sex.
ankita lokhande is NOT only jeopardising her future career but also sushant's. the world knows they are in a relationship. with this statement the next question/comment is " are YOU sleeping with him?!" with her comment; it screams YES

like kools said, ankita SHOULD brush up her PR skills.
i personally think she is still hungover with the persona JDJ gave her. do i like her? YES. but is there a way to be outspoken YET diplomatic, and be more thoughtful to TWO careers? YES YES and YES.

@ bold,i second u on tht totally tiya..am all for personal choice bt this is what i feel too..for me,its not the marriage part bt the monogamous part which is important..i dnt advocate hopping frm one person's bed to another..its crude,what am saying, bt i believe it..i understand tht everyone may not be as lucky to be in a long-term relationship at the first shot,bt i feel sex just adds another layer to the hurt and the heart-ache of losing a relationship,irrespective of the gender..and finally its ur body,give it atleast tht much respect to share it wid sum1 u can trust wid eyes open..
i knew a girl in my college who had similar issues,she wud never last in a relationship for more thn 6 months..bt it dint stop her frm being physical wid everyone of the guys she was wid..initially the guys in my college,being guys, wud joke abt it,make fun..bt after a couple years,there was no respect left in any mind for her or for the guys involved..this girl probably had committment issues,or maybe each guy she landed up wid was a jerk (i know atleast 2 of thm were wid her only to get laid,sad bt true)..bt shudnt she have been a little more careful abt herself??the last guy i know she was wid,was not even frm our college..she met the guy at sum random concert in the city..and the next day she is missing frm the hostel..am definitely not a prude bt it really offended my sensibilities..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Levaz

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Pre marital sex!    Thu May 05, 2011 10:46 am

koolsadhu1000 wrote:
I don't care if this sounds fair or unfair ...........that social norm acted as a preventive measure for minimising sexual diseases , emotional sucides when pre marital sex cudnt be handled , illegitimate children and the moral chaos that we around us today .

Looks like mankind has evolved / progressed in social terms - So far, that we are almost right back to when we were still hunter gathers several 000's of years ago.
I imagine there was no issue about age or marital status - you had your woman as long as you could fend off the other strong men in the tribe ;P

Circle of Life - funny thing, it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tiya229



Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-04-17
Age : 26
Location : canada

PostSubject: Re: Pre marital sex!    Thu May 05, 2011 11:31 am

anu rulz wrote:
tiya229 wrote:
i personally am on the fence. i dont like it when people are using modern views on sex when in a relationship to say " we are testing waters".. that personally doesnt gel with me.

i am not a prude.. but i defo think sex should be with that one person you want to spend your lifetime with. otherwise it cheapens everything.

if you are engaged to the person to marry, then i'd fine with it... but if not, in a serious committed relationship, on the verge of marriage, i DONT advocate pre-martial sex.
ankita lokhande is NOT only jeopardising her future career but also sushant's. the world knows they are in a relationship. with this statement the next question/comment is " are YOU sleeping with him?!" with her comment; it screams YES

like kools said, ankita SHOULD brush up her PR skills.
i personally think she is still hungover with the persona JDJ gave her. do i like her? YES. but is there a way to be outspoken YET diplomatic, and be more thoughtful to TWO careers? YES YES and YES.

@ bold,i second u on tht totally tiya..am all for personal choice bt this is what i feel too..for me,its not the marriage part bt the monogamous part which is important..i dnt advocate hopping frm one person's bed to another..its crude,what am saying, bt i believe it..i understand tht everyone may not be as lucky to be in a long-term relationship at the first shot,bt i feel sex just adds another layer to the hurt and the heart-ache of losing a relationship,irrespective of the gender..and finally its ur body,give it atleast tht much respect to share it wid sum1 u can trust wid eyes open..
i knew a girl in my college who had similar issues,she wud never last in a relationship for more thn 6 months..bt it dint stop her frm being physical wid everyone of the guys she was wid..initially the guys in my college,being guys, wud joke abt it,make fun..bt after a couple years,there was no respect left in any mind for her or for the guys involved..this girl probably had committment issues,or maybe each guy she landed up wid was a jerk (i know atleast 2 of thm were wid her only to get laid,sad bt true)..bt shudnt she have been a little more careful abt herself??the last guy i know she was wid,was not even frm our college..she met the guy at sum random concert in the city..and the next day she is missing frm the hostel..am definitely not a prude bt it really offended my sensibilities..

anu.. you are 10000%.. having pre-martial sex is a personal choice.. but having sex with evry man/woman creates deeper bonds, that are harder to let go incase the relationship isnt working out. they also lead to unwanted pregnancies that can be avoided if only they had been discreet.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
carpe-diem

avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2011-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Pre marital sex!    Thu May 05, 2011 5:49 pm


its a personal choice.

Levaz wrote:
koolsadhu1000 wrote:
I don't care if this sounds fair or unfair ...........that social norm acted as a preventive measure for minimising sexual diseases , emotional sucides when pre marital sex cudnt be handled , illegitimate children and the moral chaos that we around us today .

Looks like mankind has evolved / progressed in social terms - So far, that we are almost right back to when we were still hunter gathers several 000's of years ago.
I imagine there was no issue about age or marital status - you had your woman as long as you could fend off the other strong men in the tribe ;P

Circle of Life - funny thing, it is.


so basically the human race needs to be governed by strict rule... Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hope

avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Pre marital sex!    Thu May 05, 2011 6:17 pm

carpe-diem wrote:

its a personal choice.

Levaz wrote:
koolsadhu1000 wrote:
I don't care if this sounds fair or unfair ...........that social norm acted as a preventive measure for minimising sexual diseases , emotional sucides when pre marital sex cudnt be handled , illegitimate children and the moral chaos that we around us today .

Looks like mankind has evolved / progressed in social terms - So far, that we are almost right back to when we were still hunter gathers several 000's of years ago.
I imagine there was no issue about age or marital status - you had your woman as long as you could fend off the other strong men in the tribe ;P

Circle of Life - funny thing, it is.


so basically the human race needs to be governed by strict rule... Question

norms that preserve a dignified form of human life and societal growth I think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pre marital sex!    

Back to top Go down
 
Pre marital sex!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Dreams of marital or relationship betrayal
» Jumu'ah Nasiha - The essential pillars of marital life
» Dr. Cindy Trimm prophesying that pastors wife is under the spirit of Jezebel
» extramarital affair

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Koolsadhu :: General Discussion :: Current Hot Topics-
Jump to: